What sets us apart
¿Qué nos diferencia de la competencia?
At AutoLux we have a clear idea of what distinguishes us from our competition and why our customers choose us and become loyal clients:
We are the only company in the car hire with driver industry that reimburses its clients 100% of the service in the event of unpunctuality. AutoLux‘s sense of timeliness is as follows:
Our driver will always be on time for pick-ups, arriving 10 minutes before the agreed time to the meeting point (except for on-the-spot requests). If the driver is not there at least 5 minutes before the agreed time, the service will not be billed. This guarantee includes collateral circumstances involving force majeure, technical problems, bad weather or heavy traffic.
Fleet and service categories
We have discrete mid-range sedans (VW Passat), emblematic medium to high range models (Audi A6, Mercedes E), and high-end vehicles (Mercedes S). We also provide different minivan models, including the VW Caravelle and Mercedes Vito for up to 8 passengers and room for 16 suitcases, not to mention the prestigious Mercedes Viano in different configurations of up to 7 seats.
Our vehicles are linked to the following service categories:
- ECO: VW Passat sedans for fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly travel.
- BUSINESS: : Audi A6 sedans with amenities like free Wi-Fi, daily newspaper and mineral water for each passenger.
- EXECUTIVE: Mercedes E sedans, equipped to ensure maximum comfort: Automatic transmission, leather upholstery, tinted windows, etc.
- TOP: Mercedes S Class sedans, offering the highest level of safety and comfort available in the market.
- BUSINESS-VAN: VW Caravelle and Mercedes Vito, for 5-8 passengers.
- TOP-VAN: Mercedes Viano featuring 6 or 7 swivel, leather-upholstered seats.
Up-front rates — no hidden charges
Our pricing is totally transparent. No hidden fees or extra charges are added. Added costs or charges will not be applied without prior notice. Save yourself unpleasant surprises.
Schedule and contact method
You can contact us from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, from Monday to Friday, at +34 902 105 052. We also have a 24-hour hotline for previously contracted services (for after-hours support). Contact directly with our traffic service to solve emergency incidents at mobile number +34 650 428 577.
(Please use this service only in case of emergency)
Single contact: In addition to our extensive office hours — and, of course, our 365-day/24-hour emergency hotline — every client is assigned to a single contact person for all issues. This contact person is responsible for resolving any accounting, administration, traffic, or other issues you may have. This way you don’t waste time dealing with different contact people.
If you wish, you may also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.